Congratulations Prom Court!
Congratulations to these nominees who have been selected as Redondo Unions Prom Court of 2015.
PROM DRESS CODE POLICY
Thank you for promoting a formal evening of elegance and adhering to this policy.
- Clothes must be sufficient to conceal undergarments at all times. This means dresses should fully cover bras and pants should fully cover underwear or boxers.
2. See-through/sheer clothing without proper undergarments are prohibited.
3. Dress, grooming or accessories that are considered unsafe, dangerous, a health hazard or disruptive shall not be allowed. Shoes are to be worn at all times.
4. Dress, accessories and jewelry which contain obscene symbols, signs or slogans, and /or which slur or degrade on the basis of race, religion, ethnicity, sex, disability or sexual orientation and impose a threat of imminent violence to the event shall not be worn.
5. Dress, grooming or accessories that contain language or symbols supporting sex, drugs, alcohol, tobacco, or gang association shall not be worn.
6. Hair, including facial hair, shall be neat, clean, well groomed & not disruptive.
Suggested attire: Semi-Formal to Formal Attire (tuxedos, suits, ties, dress shoes, formal dresses, heels)
Posted by: Trace Taylor
Blog Post #3
Prom takes a lot of planning for girls and guys. But before you go out and start buying everything for prom; plan a budget. With all the big important things like limos, dresses/tuxedos, and dinner ...more
Blog Post #2
Now is the time to put in your vote for Prom King and Queen. This is a big part of prom is voting for Prom court. This is an important part for many. Do you know someone who would be a perfect prom ...more
The Guide to Prom!
Prom! The biggest night in high school is back and its time to start planning. On this special night everybody wants to look their best. But that can get expensive. Luckily Prom Committee is here to help. In order to make sure your prom runs smoothly we have come up with a few ways for you to start budgeting for your prom. A great way to see the potential cost for your prom night download the Plan’it Prom app from either App Store or Google Play.