Principal's Message Mission and Vision Administration Alma Mater Alumni Bell Schedule SARC School Boundary Map School Profile
Course Registration Transcript Request AP Course Catalog Graduation Requirements SoCal ROC Yearbook MCJROTC High School Requirements PLTW Progress Reports Summer School UC/CSU Requirements Visual Arts
Classes/Homework Bell Schedule Communication Drop Off/Pick Up SLO Food and Lunch Menus Library Parent / Student Handbook Stop Bullying Campaign School Policies Tutoring Volunteer Opportunities Work Permits
Athletics Physical Forms NEW Athletic Website Calendar Athletics Events Guidelines Athletics Facilities Slideshow Marketing Community Swim
Band Current Clubs Dance Guard Dances Teen Court Theatre Arts
Attendance Beach Cities Transit Communication Counseling Disaster Policy Food Services Parent / Student Handbook Parent Portal PTSA RUHS Web Store School Site Council Social Media Resources Student Drop Off/Pick Up Voluntary Student Insurance Volunteer Opportunities
New Student Enrollment/Information
Contact Administration Departments Teachers Staff Counselors

Transcript Request




Location:  First floor of the Student Services building, next to the Counseling Secretary's office (Clara Kahan).

Hours:  7:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. (Monday - Friday) 

Contact Information:  310-798-8665 (ext. 4007) or



  • During the application process, the University of California (UC) and the California State University (CSU) systems do NOT require transcripts to accompany the application.  Once a student is admitted to a UC or CSU and commits to attending that university, the student MUST send a final official transcript in June.  Submit a "Transcript Request" form to Joy Scarcliff  in June; she will send transcripts before the July deadline.
  • Private schools using the Common Application will often request an official copy of the student's transcript; if contacted by the student, the school counselor will include the official transcript in the Secondary School Report.
  • Out-of-state schools will sometimes request a copy of the official transcript.  Please check the college/university's website to confirm.  Complete a Transcript Request form, and Mrs. Scarcliff will send either a paper or electronic copy based on the institution's requirement.

JOY SCARCLIFF - Registrar/Recorder

JOY SCARCLIFF - Registrar/Recorder



"Transcript Request" forms are available in Mrs. Scarcliff's office or you may find request forms in the Nest.

IMPORTANT: If a student is under the age of 18, he/she must have a parent's signature to request transcripts.