Check google classroom for due dates and important documents
STUDYING FOR BIOLOGY
Reviewing and re-writing notes into ‘super notes’ which are shorter, more concise and in your own words
- With a blank piece of paper, attempt to write down everything you know about a particular topic. Then compare to your notes on the topic
- Build a concept map to make connections between concepts
- Reviewing warm-up questions as practice
- Reviewing homework questions
- Making flashcards of vocabulary from the chapters and then using the flashcards
- working on questions at the end of each section and the end of each chapter as additional review and practice
- coming to Mrs. Frame for any needed clarification on topics
- Review a little bit every night! Don’t leave all the studying until the night before!
Sting for biology should include the following:
There is an online version of your textbook accessible here: https://ebooks.thebiozone.com/login.htm?tenant=thebiozone
The username is your student ID number. The password is your last name (capital first letter).