CALLING ALL LEADERS!
RUHS ASB is now accepting applications for the 2020-2021 School year. Participation in the Associated Student Body is a tremendous opportunity for Sea Hawks to explore their leadership ability to broaden the role they play during their time at Redondo Union. Students will be presented throughout the year with opportunities to plan the events for the school year, build school spirit, and actively engage the various voices in the school community.
If ASB sounds like a class that you are interested in, whether it be running for a position as a Class Officer in an election campaign, or interviewing for an appointed position, all of the information is in the link to the Election website below.
All information and elections will be run DIGITALLY this year due to school closure, and there is a limited time in which this application process runs. APPLICATIONS ARE DUE MONDAY APRIL 13th, 2020.
Directions for applying:
- Click on the link above for the application website
- Read all of the information on all of the links provided in the website. The website will provide information on all of the various positions available to apply for, as well as information about ASB as a class (see the FAQ page)
- Complete the application for the type of position desired (Elected or Appointed)
- If you are running for an elected position, you may start creating your digital campaign (but you may NOT start campaigning)
- If you have any questions, please see the “contact” page on the website for contact information.
If you have any questions, please email Mrs. Mata, Activities Director, at email@example.com.