Family Connection powered by Naviance
Family Connection is an online tool, custom-designed for your high school, that students, parents, and your school counselor can use together to determine the best path to college and ultimately a career.
The Family Connection site is divided into five main tabs: courses, colleges, careers, about me, and my planner.
- Colleges: College Search, SuperMatch, Scattergrams and Scholarships
- Careers: Learn more about the careers that fit your interests.
- About Me: Your personal information including test scores, surveys, favorite colleges and a resume builder
- My Planner: Keep track of your schedules, calendars and important tasks (to-do items, tasks, goals)
1. Bring your signed
"College Knowledge" ticket
to the presentation.
- Tickets are available in 11th and 12th grade Social Studies classrooms and in The Nest.
- The teacher from the class that you will be missing must approve your visit to the Nest, in advance, by signing the ticket.
2. All students in attendance will return to class with the original ticket signed by someone in the Nest (including time returned to class).
EASY! You will learn a TON about the admission process from these presenters. Many of them are our region's application readers. It's powerful information!