RUHS Progress Report
- Who do progress reports go to?
- Any student who currently has a D or F and/or is academically at-risk
- The student has attendance issues (more than 2 tardies and/or 1 truancy)
- The student has unsatisfactory citizenship
- Any student with an IEP; only to provide an update to parent(s) on current progress
- Does everyone get one?
- No, only those listed above
- What is the best course of action if my child has a D or F in a class?
- With your child, look at the PowerSchool Portal to see grades and possible missing assignments
- Check your student’s attendance record on the PowerSchool Portal
- Contact the teacher via email or phone (email addresses are the teacher’s first initial, last name @rbusd.org ex. John Brown = email@example.com
- Review your student’s diet, sleep schedule, fitness, and peer group
- Who should I contact?
- After reviewing the PowerSchool Portal with your child, please contact the teacher(s)
- What will happen if my child ends up with a D or F at the end of the semester?
- Loss of credit for graduation (230 credits required for RUHS graduation)
- It may jeopardize college admission and require course repetition and summer school attendance (A-G Eligibility)
- Is there still time to improve grades/attendance?
- Of course! Progress reports are intended to allow time to make improvements
Thank You for Supporting Our Efforts to Make Sure
Every RUHS Student is College Ready