Students » Work Permits

Work Permits


Please complete application, have parent sign, and have employer complete. Make sure everything is filled out. Incomplete forms will not be processed.


During the school year:

Give completed form to Mr. John Islas, Administrative Assistant to Assistant Principals

(310) 798-8665 x4003


During the summer:

Give completed form to Mrs. Jennifer Melgar, Administrative Assistant to Principal

(310) 798-8665 x4001



Entertainment Work Permit Application Form

Give completed form to Joy Scarcliff, Registrar/Records

(310) 798-8665 x4007