- President - Kimberly Quihuis
- 1st Vice President, Ways and Means - Berenice Vitt
- 2nd Vice President, Programs - Sondi Kroeger-Foley
- 3rd Vice President, Membership - Kelly Wolschon
- Treasurer - Liisa Hiatt
- Secretary - Amy Huh
- Historian - Byung Cho
- Auditor - Louis Choi
- Parliamentarian - Anita Avrick
YOUTH WELLNESS RESOURCES FROM SOUTH BAY FAMILIES CONNECTED
- For social-emotional support during this time when our families are struggling with loss on many different levels, we encourage you to visit our Coping with Grief page for insight and resources.
- To help bring down the stress level in your home during distance learning, we invite you to check out the resources on our updated Coronavirus Support page and Mindfulness Parenting page.
- To support your teens with education and inspiration that will help them stave off drug and alcohol use, please visit our newly updated Vaping Facts for Teens Page and Opioid Awareness Page. Here are some recommended activities to empower you and your teens:
- Watch the full video of our Vaping Prevention Tour with Alex Gray given at schools throughout the South Bay in 2019, including RUHS, with your teen and discuss the facts shared on the page.
- Watch the Opioid Prevention videos together and alert your teens to the trending issue of fentanyl and overdoses.
- Visit the SBFC Virtual Teen Center, a resource created by teens for teens, for information and videos to help youth connect and de-stress in healthy ways as we stay safer at home.
- If you are a parent or guardian looking to connect with support and information, please join us at our free weekly Families Connected Parent Chat provided in partnership with Beach Cities Health District. The group is moderated by Dr. Moe Gelbart of the Thelma McMillen Recovery Center and focuses on various social-emotional wellness topics. Please visit the SBFC Virtual Events page for details.
- Please visit our own RBUSD Families Connected for additional resources and information.
WANT TO BE A PTSA COMMUNITY MEMBER?
For just $12, you can show your support for RUHS PTSA by becoming a member. A portion of your membership dues helps pay for the many programs we sponsor.
For $75 you can join PTA within all our schools and receive a RBUSD gaiter mask. Great for businesses! A good way to know what is happening across RBUSD and support our schools! STRONGER TOGETHER! Click HERE to become a PTA Community Member!
TO JOIN PTSA:
Join online via TOTEM
LOVE TO VOLUNTEER?
WAYS TO STAY IN TOUCH
1. JOIN PTSA
We have a new system on Totem that helps you join our membership and make a donation in a more effective way. Click HERE to join.
Join all RBUSD PTA's for $75 as a community member! Click HERE to join.
Support our teachers by sponsoring a teacher membership! Click HERE and on type- select "Teacher" and Name - put "Teacher Donation"
Questions about RUHS PTSA?
2. GET NEWSLETTER
If you would like to receive the PTSA Newsletter, please click HERE.
To submit to the newsletter, EMAIL US.
5. SHOP AT AMAZON SMILE!
Amazon will donate 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to Redondo Union High PTSA, whenever you shop on AmazonSmile. AmazonSmile is the same Amazon you know. Same products, same prices, same service.
Please remember to always use the AmazonSmile link located at the top of this eNewsletter to support RUHS PTSA or click HERE to log in to your Amazon account and start shopping. If you must select a charity, type in 'Redondo Union High PTSA' in the Choose Your Own Charitable Organization box.