Free Online Scholarship Searches
Does not require the Sea Hawk Scholarship Portfolio.
Independent scholarship information is available at the listed websites and from the Nest.
You will be responsible for submitting all required documents by the application due date.
Please read each scholarship description carefully.
Armenian Relief Society of Western USA, Inc.
Application due date: April 26, 2019
The Armenian Relief Society's Arax Chapter, in the South Bay, is sponsoring $500 academic merit scholarship to be presented to a high school senior of Armenian descent.
Eligibility requirements include: Min GPA 3.5, active in school and community, and planning to attend college.
Scholarship application and required documents must be mailed and postmarked by April 26, 2019 to:
Azniv Goenjian, 1803 Pedro Place, Pals Verdes Estates, CA 90274
Click here to download scholarship application.
Society of Women Engineers
Scholarship Application Deadline: May 1, 2019
The SWE Scholarship Program provides financial assistance to women admitted to accredited baccalaureate or graduate programs, in preparation for careers in engineering, engineering technology and computer science. In 2017, SWE disbursed approximately 238 new and renewed scholarships valued at more than $830,000.
Scholarships are typically awarded in July for incoming college freshmen students for use during the following academic year.
Female High School Seniors: On the online scholarship application, please be sure to select "Freshman Application". The application window is from March 1, 2019 to May 1, 2019.
Redondo Beach Teachers Association
Scholarship Application Deadline: May 3, 2019
1. Graduating senior whose parent is a member of the Redondo Beach Teachers Association.
2. Must be enrolled in a continuing education program (college, university, vocational or trade school). Scholarship will be sent to student upon verification of enrollment.
Scholarship recipients will be notified by the beginning of June. Winners will receive funds upon receipt of school enrollment verification to the RBTA office. Scholarship funds must be requested by the recipient within one year of graduation.
Optimist Club of Playa Vista
Scholarship Application Deadline: May 25, 2019
Click here for Scholarship Application
Our mission is to assist young, motivated students in their quest to obtain a higher education by awarding one student with a one-time scholarship award of $500. This scholarship is open to High School Seniors who have been accepted by a college or educational institution.
- Transcript copy with a minimum GPA of 2.80.
- Two letters of recommendation from either teachers or administrators.
- Name and address of the college you will be attending, included a copy of your letter of acceptance.
- A complete list of the volunteer service that you have done and when.
- A short essay (200-400 words) telling why you deserve/need this scholarship and how it will help you achieve your educational goals.
Form must be submitted by no later than May 25, 2019 in order to be considered. Form can be mailed to address on the application form or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Questions? Contact Harriet Buchbinder at 954-328-8454.