*New Appointment Opportunities - Redondo Union HS - Senior Portraits - Grad Year 2021
For those of you who have set your Senior Portrait Session appointment, thank you and we look forward to seeing you soon!! Please be sure to watch your mail and email for information on choosing your yearbook image and ordering your Senior Portraits.
For those of you who are still in need of scheduling an appointment, we are pleased to inform you that we have added more appointments for your school. We have opened up dates January 18th through January 22nd, 2021 for Senior Portrait Makeups at our studio in Carson. Please be sure to schedule your appointment as soon as possible as these time slots will fill up quickly. If you have a friend or fellow student who says they did not receive this email, please feel free to share or forward this email to them.
In order to photograph all students safely, and meet your school’s yearbook deadline, our first round of photography will be our modified Standard Session. With this session, you will have portraits taken in your school’s required yearbook attire with the option to photograph in Cap and Gown attire, provided by Prestige Portraits, at no additional cost. For additional information, we have included a Frequently Asked Questions section at the bottom of this email for your convenience. The sit session fee will be $20 and includes:
- 3-4 poses taken in your school’s Yearbook Attire on Yearbook Background
- 3-4 additional poses in Yearbook Attire and Cap & Gown Attire
- Up to 3 backgrounds (1 used as Yearbook Portrait)
- Up to 2 outfits (Yearbook Requirement + Cap & Gown)
We have openings January 18th through January 22nd, 2021 at our Carson Studio located at 1250 E. 223rd St. Suite 109 Carson, CA 90745.
Your school’s required yearbook attire is Dressy Attire. Please wear a dark colored Shirt & Tie with Jacket, at minimum a Shirt & Tie. Solid Colors recommended, bow ties acceptable or a dark colored Dressy Blouse/Sweater or Dress, solid colors recommended (No tank, strapless or spaghetti strap style tops). All portraits taken will be from the waist up and head & shoulders.
It is very important you come dressed in your required yearbook attire as Prestige Portraits cannot provide Tux, Drape, Shirts, Ties or Jackets for Grad Year 2021.
To schedule an appointment, please do the following:
- Go to https://tinyurl.com/BookNowPrestige
- Must Create an Account Using Student's Name.
- Once you have created your Account, choose your School, the Standard Session, and your studio schedule from the drop down menu.
- Look for open time slots and schedule your appointment. If you see other studio make ups outside these dates or at another studio location, feel free to schedule. You may also cancel and/or reschedule appointments using this account.
- If there are no appointments available, please be sure to join our waitlist. We will contact you when opportunities become available.
- In order to maintain social distancing guidelines, walk-ins will not be accepted.
- Students are encouraged and allowed to bring one person to assist them. Staff will not be allowed to help with dressing or grooming.
- If you are feeling unwell, please let us know and we will be happy to reschedule your appointment.
To be sure you are included in your school’s yearbook, it is important that you be photographed as soon as possible. With our ever changing community, make up dates cannot be determined at this time.
If you need to speak with someone, please call 949-660-0528 Option 1 and leave a detailed message. One of our customer service representatives will get back to you within 24 hours or email our customer service email at firstname.lastname@example.org for any additional information.
For additional information, we have included some Frequently Asked Questions for your convenience. Thank you for your continued trust and support in capturing these important memories!
Please note that information on our Prestige Website is based on a standardized program Nationally. Each location will differ based on state, county and city ordinances. Please refer to this email or email our customer service email at email@example.com for any additional information.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What COVID-19 protocols should I be aware of?
We are following all CDC recommendations and State and County mandates. There will be a short health screening checklist you will be asked to fill out and sign before entering the studio.
**Face coverings will be required up until the time of photography. Social distancing measures have been put in place and we ask that you follow them for your safety and the safety of our photographers. We ask that any students who travel out of state, self quarantine for 14 days before visiting the studio. Click on the links below for additional information about our process and procedures to Covid 19.
- Picture Day Safety during your Prestige Photography by Lifetouch Session | Lifetouch
- CORONAVIRUS RESPONSE | PHOTOGRAPHY SESSION PROTOCOLS
- What is the Yearbook required attire?
A: This is your school’s attire preference for the Senior Section, so that all students have similar dress and background color. Proofs will be available about 3 1/2 weeks after photographing.
- Are Cap & Gowns provided at the photography session?
A: Yes, Cap and Gowns will be provided by Prestige Portraits. To maintain health and safety protocols, garments will be steamed after each use. Proofs will be available about 3 1/2 weeks after photographing.
- Can I photograph in additional outfits? (As stated in the enclosed brochure)
A: Currently we are only photographing Yearbook Requirements and Cap and Gown. If you are interested in having portraits taken in additional outfits, please fill out this form and we will notify you when we open up appointments at a later date, once school yearbook requirements are met. We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.
- Can I get photographed if I don’t have an appointment?
A: No, in order to photograph students safely, and within the CDC guidelines of social distancing, Walk-ins can not be accepted. Only students with appointments will be photographed.
- What if I can’t find an appointment that fits my schedule?
A: If you can’t find a good appointment time for you, or all appointments are booked, please be sure to add your name to our wait list. Just click the “Join Waiting List” at the top of the appointment page. Once we are able to open up new appointment slots, you will be notified.
- When are session fees due?
A: This fee is due at the time of your appointment. We accept Cash, Card, and checks payable to Prestige Portraits.
- What do Session Fees include?
A: This includes your portrait session, a proof sheet mailed to you after photographing, online access to view and submit your yearbook portrait. All portraits include Basic Retouching (removal of skin blemishes) at no additional charge.
- Can I select any image as my Yearbook Portrait?
A: No, only images in the required yearbook attire, blue background, with head & shoulder pose can be featured in the yearbook. Proofs will be available about 3 1/2 weeks after photographing.
1250 E. 223rd St. #109 Carson, CA 90745
Customer Care associates are available to assist you by email. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you need to speak to someone, please call 949-660-0528 option 1 and be sure to leave a detailed message. Someone will get back to you as soon as possible.