RUHS Class of 2023:
The yearbook looks forward to celebrating this important year with you, and it’s time to schedule your senior portrait.
Appointments will be offered at the Treasured Moments Photography Studio in Redondo Beach and in the dance room on the RUHS campus, located on the second floor of the big gym. If you book early, you will be able to book your session for just $25. You can book a session at either location HERE.
- If you want your senior portrait in the yearbook, you must sign up for a photo session with Treasured Moments Photography using the link.
- We do not print portraits taken by other photographers, nor do we use the photos you take for your student I.D.
- If the dates are all booked when you visit the link, check back regularly. Treasured Moments releases available appointments in batches.
- For your session, please wear a collared dress shirt with a tie, a jacket/blazer, or a black top/dress that doesn’t come down lower than three inches below your clavicle (collar bone). Black shawls are also available for you to wear if you like that look.
- Once your photos are uploaded and you’ve reviewed them, follow the directions Treasured Moments provides and select which portrait you want in the yearbook. If you don’t do this by Friday, November 17, Treasured Moments will choose one for you.
- If your family has demonstrated financial need through the school district, please contact Kerri Eastham, yearbook adviser, to make private arrangements to waive the sitting fee. [email protected].
DEADLINE FOR TAKING SENIOR PORTRAITS AND SELECTING WHICH PORTRAIT YOU WOULD LIKE IN THE YEARBOOK
Friday, November 17, 2022
If for some reason you move or change schools mid-year, your portrait may not appear in the yearbook. Taking a portrait with Treasured Moments Photography gives the yearbook staff consent to print it in the yearbook. Students who have transitioned: please formally change your name in the records with the school if possible, so the correct name appears in both PowerSchool and the yearbook.
These are optional, personalized well-wishes with photos that parents create to honor their grads, and the ads appear in the back of the yearbook. If you choose to purchase a senior ad, you will create the ad yourself using the Herff-Jones website, following the directions also attached. If you have questions, please contact Herff-Jones directly, since the school yearbook staff doesn’t handle senior ads.
Please refer to the attached price schedule and note that the window for creating your senior’s ad opens July 1, 2022 and closes February 28, 2023.
All content must adhere to Redondo Union’s behavior and dress codes. Anything that wouldn’t be allowed on campus will not be allowed in the ad., and per California Education Code, the student editors make the final decisions.
If the student editors deem an ad inappropriate, you will be contacted and asked to change it. If you choose not to do so, the ad will not be published, nor will you be reimbursed by Herff-Jones or Redondo Union.
Buying a Yearbook
If you purchase the complete ASB package at registration in August, the yearbook is included and sells for $90. If you choose to buy a yearbook separately or at a later date, it costs $100. Purchasing your yearbook at the beginning of the school year is the only way to guarantee one.